Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year - New Project for Carrie Novak Photography {Northern Michigan Photographer}

I decided to start a 365 photo project this year.  I started one in December of '08 and made it 255 days.  I learned soooooo much and it was fun to watch myself grow as an artist. 
I am excited and somewhat anxious about this task as I know it can take on a life of it's own but I am a different person and I am in a different place here in 2011 so I think I will be able to complete this project and I would like to put it together in book form at the end as many of my fellow photographer friends have done.  My daughter is enjoying heading outside with me to see what we can find each day to photograph as well as play on our snow castle a bit :)

So here we go!

1.10.11 day 1



1.11.11 day 2


No comments:

Post a Comment