Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Carrie Novak Photography {365 Project - day 9} Northern Michigan Photographer

Day 9
It was quite cold and dark this morning. I felt that black and white would help to illustrate the chill in the air. I had 2 tag-a-longs on my photowalk today! YAY!
As I stood on the top of our "castle" I directed them to put their arms out and spin...yeah, that's about it. We all got cold and went in after that. :)

Today I want to boast about another Flickr Friend of mine that has been a ridiculous amount of help to me along my path as a professional photographer. He is very talented and is very generous sharing his knowledge with me as well as constructive criticism. Go check him out ryandavisphotography.com
and on flickr ...
Thanks!







3 comments:

  1. I like number three. It gives me a feeling of calm and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how "quiet" these are... you can almost hear a pin drop looking at them. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrr. looks cold! I think you're right, the black and white conversion do help convey the chill.

    ReplyDelete